Monday 27 February 2012

Soul Calibur V Review

Greetings one and all, and welcome to my first video review of 2012! Yes I know its been a long while but I have been really busy as of late and had to sort those things out while also juggling this review. I have been a big fan of the Soul Calibur series for a long time more then any fighting game series so as a fan I decided to review the latest Soul Calibur game just to share my thoughts on their latest installment to the franchise, hope you all enjoy.



A 17 year time skip, a change in direction and new blood have been infused into the soul of Soul Calibur V, does this reinvigorate the soul of the franchise?

NOTE: I apologise for the poor quality but when converting a bunch of video game clips I ended up converting them the wrong way and didn't realise till I was finished so many apologies for the poor quality footage.

Created by Fellobrabers Productions for CoolApe.org, click on the link below and check it out! =D

http://www.coolape.org/

Also check out the Fellobrabers Youtube page and subscribe for any exclusive updates that may come there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DevarArcvarron

No comments:

Post a Comment